Rich and comforting, this chocolate dessert smoothie is perfect for a Sunday's breakfast or anytime if you feel like you need something to satisfy your sweet tooth but want to keep it healthy at the same time.
Let's look at how to make your dessert smoothie today! 🙂
- 2 ripe big bananas (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 8 small dates (1/3 cup)
- 1 1/2 cup soy or almond milk
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes (optional)
- Pure half of the plant milk into the blender jug.
- Add bananas, dates, cacao powder and vanilla extract.
- Top with ice cubes (if using) and blend everything until smooth.
- Serve chilled, sprinkled with chopped chocolate or cacao nibs.
Enjoy this recipe and if you know someone else who would like it too, share it with them.
If you make the above chocolate dessert smoothie, take a photo and tag me! 🙂