How do you eat more veggies throughout a day?
Add them to your smoothies!
Sweet fruits balance the flavour of green leafy vegetables and beetroot in this smoothie, helping us enjoy this delicious and healthy blend.
- 2 big bananas
- ¼ medium sized pineapple (~1 cup)
- 1 cup mixed frozen or fresh berries
- 3 handfuls of spinach or kale
- ¼ to ½ medium beetroot
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 small oranges (optional)
- Add half of the water, flax seeds and spinach.
- Place chopped beetroot and rest of fruits on the top.
- Pure rest of water and blend everything together.
Tip: If you have left the beetroot leaves/tops add them instead of spinach or kale.
Enjoy this recipe and if you know someone else who would like it too, share it with them.
If you make the above breakfast smoothie, please take a photo and tag me! 🙂