This is a great basic recipe to craft a super creamy salad dressing that goes well with many different dishes.
You can also add this to salads, roasted and raw veggies, and Buddha bowls.
To save some time, double the ingredients to make a bigger batch and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- ½ cup cashew nuts, soaked
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 garlic clove
- ⅓ cup water
- Start with adding all the liquids to the blender jug. Top with minced garlic, nutritional yeast and cashew nuts.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- If needed, add more water.
- Pure over your salad or serve with raw/steamed or baked vegetables.
Don't forget to enjoy your dressing! If you know someone who would like a creamy dressing, please share this with them. Thanks!