This is a perfect smoothie for a warm summer day.
Using frozen fruits and ice cubes makes is very refreshing and adding well ripe pineapple, oranges and banana guarantee sweet and delicious taste.
- 1/4 (~200 g) pineapple
- 2 (~150 g) medium oranges
- 3 handfuls (~80 g) of spinach
- 1 big fresh or frozen ripe banana (or mango)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp spirulina powder (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Add half the amount of water, spirulina and spinach.
- Top with chopped fruits and pure rest of water.
- Blend everything together and serve.
Enjoy this recipe and if you know someone else who would like it too, share it with them.
If you make the above tropical dream smoothie, take a photo and tag me! 🙂